Chepang Hill Trek
Chepang hill trek is newly opened trekking trail at western part of Nepal, lies about 80km from Katmandu. This village is not so much travelled around by the tourists. This is a non touristic region where very few numbers of foreigners are seen. A home stay with local villagers at their homes as guests and sharing their meals is a journey of discovery in itself. The unique culture of chepang village offers to see you bird watching, natural attractions, a rare combination of cultural and a splendid experience of rural communities. Chepang is one of the indegenous ethnic group people in Nepal. Hattibang, the first night halt on the way from Hugdi Bazaar, offers good scenery of the surrounding mountains and touch of Magar, Chepang and Giripuri culture, at the several home stay and community-managed guest house. Villagers give a unique cultural performance for visitors on request and offer Local handicrafts on sale as souvenirs. Siraichuli (1,945 m), one of the highest hills of Mahabharat range, offers spectacular views of the mountains and magnificent sunrise and sunset views. The view includes a wide range of Himalayan peaks such as Rolwaling, Gaurishankar, Langtang, Gorkha Himal, Peak 29, Himalchuli, Manaslu, Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, and the Royal Chitwan National Park in the Terai. The trek to Siraichuli from Hattibang is challenging through rough landscape and vegetation.
Day 01 KathmanduUpon arrival at airport you will be received by our representatives and will be transferred to hotel. After checking into our rooms, you can wander around thamel and step into our office in thamel. Stay Overnight in hotel Kathmandu.
Day 02 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour.After breakfast we will have a half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour of three places in Kathmandu: Swayambu Nath Stupa, famous hindu Temple of Pashupatinath and buddhist pilgrims of Bouddhanath Stupa , Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 Kathmandu - Hugdi BazaarWe take a bus and drive from Kathmandu to Hugdi Bazaar (306m) And trek to Hattiban for about 5 hrs. We spend over night Hattiban (1410m) sharing accomodation wth locals. This is more a cultural trek and little bit steep up.
Day 04 Hattiban - JyndalaWe begin trekking from Hattibang to Jyndala (1600m). The trek last around 4 to 5 hours. Jyandala Changa-Dinglang and overnight at Jyandala.this is a pure Chepang village. Over night sharing accomodation with locals.
Day 05 Jyandala - GadiWe trek from Jyandla to Sirichuli to Chisapanitar and to Gadi. The trek lasts around 6 hours. During our trek to Siraichuli we get to see some magnificent views of the mountains and sunset and sun rise. We reach gadi where we will spend the night. There we will also be able to observe a historical fort.
Day 06 Gadi - SaktikhorToday we trek from Gadi to Sakikhor and experience a vast diversity in the cultures followed in the region. The trek last for around 6 hours before reaching Saktikhor. We will also visit a museum there.
Day 07 Shaktikhor to KathmanduWe end our trek today and return to Kathmandu by bus
Day 08 Final DepartureToday our journey comes to end officially and as pre the guests plans our representative will escort our guests for the final farewell.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop
- Necessary Flight tickets as per itenary.
- Accommodatio in Kathmandu and Pokhara and other related cities as per itenaries.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and during the trek.?
- Lodge to lodge/tented camp accommodation during the trek as per itenaries.
- All necessary permits and paper works
- First Aid Medical kit box.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
- Guide & support staffs and their insurance and salary, food and accomodation.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.?
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet etc.
- Personal Trekking Equipments.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and
- strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek due to natural calamities.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver...