Lobuche Peak 4 Days
Lobuche lies close to the Khumbu valey & Glacier and has two main peaks, Lobuche Far East and Lobuche East at 6,145 meters, Lobuche East is 26 meters higher than Lobuche Far East . Although the Lobuche East climb is a bit more challenging & require techinical skill than Island Peak climb, it is equally rewarding. From the peak you get amazing views of Everest alongside Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and Pumori. The Lobuche East Peak Climbing with Everest Base Camp Trek combines Lobuche East Peak climbing with the classic Everest Trek. The trip will also take you to some of the most popular places in the Everest region like Kala Pathar, which provides an excellent view of Everest along with other high mountains in the region.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01 Lobuche - Lobuche Base Camp (Pre-Climb Training)After our meeting with the crew at Lobuche we begin trek from Lobuche, we trek towards Lobuche base camp. After walking some distance on relatively flatter plane, the path to the Lobuche Base Camp gets steeper and rocky. We move forward along the Lobuche Glacier while enjoying great views of Ama Dablam, Cholatse, Pokalde, Thamserku, Kantega and other Himalayas. Overnight in Lobuche East Base Camp.
Our guides will provide training on peak climbing techniques and the proper ways of using climbing gears such as the ice axe, climbing boots and crampons, harness, ascender, etc. The training will also include using ropes to go up and down. We strongly believe that the training experience will boost your confidence and climbing skills to increase the chances of scaling the summit as well as to fully enjoy the experience.?
Day 02 Lobuche Base Camp to High CampFrom Lobuche Base Camp, we continue on a rocky moraine path to reach the High Camp. Upon reaching the High Camp, we set up our camp, take lunch and rest. It is important that we take rest after fixing the camp as it will prepare us for the next day's long climb.?Overnight in Lobuche East High Camp.?
Day 03 Lobuche High Camp - Summit - ?Lobuche Base CampWe wake up early today at around 2 am and have our breakfast before beginning our climb. It is important we reach the summit before noon because in the afternoon the strong winds in the high lands might become a barrier for a successful summit. Lobuche East offers more panoramic views of the mountains than any other trekking peak. From the summit, you get to enjoy magnificent views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Cholatse, Pumori, and many more. We spend some time at the summit celebrating and taking pictures, then we get back to the High Camp again for an overnight stay.?
Day 04 Lobuche Base Camp -lobucheThis is the final day of the short adventure. The day begins with a local breakfast and begin the trek towards Lobuche Village. When we reach Lobuche and check in to the Lodge our journey will come officially to an end until next arrangement.
What is Included
- All Airport pick up & drop
- Necessary Flight tickets as per itenary.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and during the trek.
- Lodge to lodge/tented camp accommodation during the trek as per itenaries.
- All necessary permits and paper works
- First Aid Medical kit box.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
- Guide & support staffs and their insurance and salary, food and accomodation.
What Is Not Included
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee
- Items and expenses of personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, mineral water bottles, snacks, laundry, phone call, and internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments
- Tips for guide, porters, driver...