After an hour drive from we reach Sundarijal. From there we trek towards Chisapani (2300m) through Shivapuri National Park and Mulkhara Tamang village in about 4 to 5 hours.
The trail then descends through Melamchi khola (river) and ascends
through Sherpa settlements to reach Tarkeghyank (2560m) or more popularly known as Helambu (Helmu being the caste of people living here) in about 5 to 6 hours.
- All Airport pick up & drop.
- Necessary Flight tickets as per itenary.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and during the trek.
- Lodge to lodge/tented camp accommodation during the trek as per itenaries.
- All necessary permits and paper works.
- First Aid Medical kit box.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
- Guide & support staffs and their insurance and salary, food and accomodation.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee
- Items and expenses of personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, mineral water bottles, snacks, laundry, phone call, and internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments
- Tips for guide, porters, driver...